Tuesday, October 20, 2009

OCTOBER ASSIGNMENT/CONTEST

I hope you are all feverishly experimenting with your powdered eggs.

I baked cookies all weekend long, and they were a great alternative to using the fresh eggs in my refrigerator. I even made a ham and cheese roll (using 1/2 fresh and 1/2 powdered) for dinner last night. It turned out fantastic! And the best part was that no body even suspected I was cooking with powdered eggs from my food storage. (YAY!!!)

Anyway, I just wanted to remind you all of the contest we'll be having at our November class. Use your food storage to create a meal, with what you have on hand. (no running to the grocery) Make sure that it's edible and presentable. If you succeed in this small endeavor, jot down your menu and bring it with you to next months class.

We'll put all the entries into a bowl and pick out a very special winner.

May the force be with you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment